Before moving into the new modernised Petershill Park, Petershill had spent most of their existence playing at the former Petershill Park, from 1935 until 2005. Up until its closure, the park had one of the best playing surfaces in Junior Football. In 2005, it was then demolished and replaced with a modern structure that could also be used by the local community. This was to be known as Petershill Park.
The stadium can also hold up to 2,000 spectators, with one stand (known as the main stand) containing 500 seats. This stand is attached to the club building, containing a bar, a function room, gymnasium, dance studio and health suite. Opposite the main stand is two steps of terracing, with a business centre located next to the right side of the main stand. To the left of the main stand, is more terracing. The centre also has a full-size football pitch, plus a number of 5-a-side pitches.
The ground is only walking distance away from the railway stations, Barnhill and Springburn. By road, it is located next to the A803 leading onto the M8 a mile away.