Cressex Community School is a cooperative trust secondary school in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. It is a foundation school, which takes children from the age of 11 through to the age of 18. The school has approximately 570 pupils.
Cressex Community School has formed a partnership with nearby Wycombe Abbey independent school, which enables pupils from both schools to work together.
The school has recently been allocated £31 million of Government funding, to completely redevelop the site by 2009.
- "Schools Directory". Buckinghamshire County Council. Retrieved 2006-09-07.
- Van Wijk, Jim (2006-12-05). "Partnerships with the state sector: Hands across the great divide". London: The Independent Online Edition. Retrieved 2006-12-05.
- "Cressex school gets £31m to rebuild". Bucks Free Press. 2007-02-27. Retrieved 2007-03-12.
- Department for Education Performance Tables 2011
- News report of a fire at the school in February 2008